Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to Real Life

Here we are, back at Monday, which for us means no more Spring Break. I have to say, it was a very enjoyable break this year. The weather was lovely, better than I could have ever imagined just coming out of an Iowa winter. The kids were able to play outside almost every day last week, so that helped our time go smoothly. Joe had the last couple of days off work, so we could all take in the St. Patrick's day parade together. Add in some bowling, some trips to the park, lots of roller skating and general fun, I think it was a good break.

And now we are back to real life; schedules and homework, and saxophone practicing, and dance lessons and school and stuff. Oh well, break was fun while it lasted.

Oh and on our last day of break, which also happened to be the first day of Spring, we decided to have a quick photo shoot in Valley Junction. I leave you with one of my favorite shots...

Until later, bye!

No comments: