Monday, March 14, 2011

Some scrappy stuff!

I have had a few spare minutes to get some scrapbooking done...gasp! I feel like I sit down, move some paper around and get back up again, only to come back to my desk to scrapbook days later. So in honor of having a couple back to back minutes of scrapping, I decided to post a few pictures of pages recently completed. Mind you, these are not the ones I have been working on in the last couple of days, as those are still works in process, but at least these are done!


Journaling is the words from the Sidewalk Prophets song "These are the Words I Would Say". Everytime I hear it on the radio it reminds me of Noah and the things I hope for him as he gets older. (it also makes me cry every time. I am just a big softy.)
Products used include patterned paper, grungeboard and distress ink from Tim Holtz, and Bazzill cardstock.



It just seems like the time flies by and Isaiah is growing older by the minute. I wish I could just stop time so my kiddos could stay small!
Products used include patterned paper, grungboard and distress ink from Tim Holtz, brads by Making Memories and cardstock by Bazzill. I used my handy label maker for my journaling.




Journaling says that everything in Hannah's world is pink. If you ask her what her favorite flavor is, Hannah will tell you pink. There is lots of pink at our house, all belonging to Hannah. Products used include patterned paper by Making Memories, Basic Grey and October Afternoon, Prima flowers, Autumn Leaves flourish stamp, and Bazzill cardstock.

It is getting late...who am I kidding, it is really late. I must head off to bed so I am ready for another day of Spring Break! See you later...

No comments: