Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Back...

Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come. If I can manage to piece together two consecutive blog posts, who knows what I am capable of! haha!
Still working on learning how to post pictures and all that, but that will come. Thank goodness for wonderful tech support around here.
On an entirely different note, it snowed here last night. SNOWED. Not a lot, but enough to remind us all that it is, in fact still winter, and we are in Iowa and anything is possible in Iowa in March. I am tired of winter, I want spring. Now. ( said in my best toddler voice, with arms folded and stomping my foot.) Next week is Spring Break...we could use some nice weather so we can get out and enjoy the time off school. We will be keeping our fingers crossed.
Well, I think I hear a child stirring in their sleep...and talking. Must go and check on them.
Until next time... :)

No comments: