Monday, March 7, 2011

Yikes!


Where has the time gone? I guess I haven't given my blog much attention, um, okay, any attention since I started it. You see it here first...I am going to increase my blogging.
Life is crazy around here, three kids running in three different directions everyday. It is a wonder I have a chance to catch my breath and get things done around here. (this might be a reason why the blog here has not been attended to in quite a while.) That's gonna change!
So since I am going to update much more often, I decided I would from time to time post some recent scrapbooking. ( I kind of like to do that, scrapbook, I mean.) However, I have to learn how to post pictures first. Insert incredibly helpful husband and crazy computer skills. Hey, I can type and I can scrapbook, but I don't claim to know much about computers. So it might be a couple of days, but I promise, crossing heart and all that jazz, that there will be pictures! So stay tuned...



No comments: